Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

goodbye stretch marks...

While i was at work today stretch marks came up in conversation.i don't know anyone that likes them and if there was a way of getting rid of them pain free,cheap,and easy i think us girls would go of it without a second thought.
Well i have found a cream that really works!! :D
Its called Clarins stretch mark control a little bit pricey but if you shop around you can get a good deal.
I got mine from eBay i paid £22 which is totally worth it.
You need to use it on new purple/blue stretch marks.
I found they faded really fast and they didn't feel as deep into the skin now mine are almost invisible,you can only see them if i stretch my skin.
I would use it straight after been in the bath or shower and wear for bed.
Stretch Mark Control

1 comments:

Caz Julian said...

Can it only be used on newer marks? Mine ate from my last baby but he's 3 now! X

Post a Comment