Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

my first post!!! :D

well here goes my very first post.Got interested in blogging by my friend jade which you must visit her blog (beautybutterflyblog.blogspot.co.uk) as shes a pro at this.
I think it such a brill idea especially if you a girly girly like me that loves make-up hair products perfumes and all things pink!!!something else i love its TOWIE (the only way i Essex)i think its fab and cannot wait for the new series to start.i have just looked on Maria Fowler's blog and found a brilliant tip for girls that wear hair extensions.
i myself wear hair extensions which i buy from lush hair which i find are really cheap and brilliant quality (http://www.lushhairextensions.co.uk/)


MARIAS TIP: wash and condition my hair, I have hair extensions, and a big secret that Pope taught me is to use this conditioner on extensions to keep them smooth
I have just been and bought some of this condition (89p tesco) so will definitely been trying this tip out even though my extensions are good quality i do try to look after them the best i can so i will try anything.




0 comments:

Post a Comment