Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

my little secret!

my personal top secret product which i use every day..and i can not live without is body shops vitamin E face mist!
it has multiple uses and is totally fab you all must buy it!!!
i always spray it on top of my finished make-up to set it so when i go on a night out it say looking perfect and my make up doesn't come off.
its fab to use on holidays if you sweat on your face you make-up will not run!!
it also smells lovely sweet, they also have an orange scented one which smells really fresh and is really good to moisturise dry skin its also good on very sensitive skin like mine ....please you must try it  fantastic everyday skin essential bargain @ £8!!!

2 comments:

girl_upnorth said...

I used to use this all the time! X

liloo said...

i am absolutely obsessed with vitamin e products at the moment: i've got a toner, a moisturiser and body moisturiser, all from different brands. I now need this in my life. thank you for posting about this. I really had no idea this was great. I must have been living under a rock.
liloo/@tsunimee xx

Post a Comment